# Metamask Wallet with ASK
Metamask is a free and open-source browser-based crypto wallet that is compatible with ASK, with some simple configurations.
- Install Metamask if you haven’t already. You can get it here (https://metamask.io/) github repo for the browser extension (https://github.com/MetaMask/metamask-extension)
- New Metamask users will need to import or create an ETH wallet by default.
- Select the top-right drop-down to expose a list of blockchain networks and click on “Custom RPC at the bottom”
- You should see a screen allowing you to enter blockchain settings to connect to and create an ASK or ASK Testnet wallet:
You will want to enter the following (to set up a Testnet Metamask ASK Wallet)
|Network Name||ASK Testnet|
|New RPC URL||https://blockchain-api-testnet.permission.io/rpc|
|Block Explorer URL||https://explorer-testnet.permission.io/|
You will want to enter the following (to set up a Metamask ASK Wallet)
|Network Name||ASK Mainnet|
|New RPC URL||https://blockchain-api.permission.io/rpc|
|Block Explorer URL||https://explorer.permission.io/|
- Hit Save at the bottom of the screen.
- Head on over to the Faucet to get your first Testnet ASK